Friday June 23rd – Friday June 30th
Join us for a 7-day youth mission trip and pilgrimage. We will spend three days in Alabama, visiting key sites in the Civil Rights movement, walking in the footsteps of Martin Luther King, Jr. We will also travel to Koinonia Farms (Americus, GA), an intentional Christian community and farm, and the birth site of Habitat for Humanity.
Join us on this journey into the soul of America.
We welcome youth, 6th grade and above.
Total cost: $650/youth (includes accommodation, transportation, entrance fees)
Scholarships and installments for payment are available.
To make payment online CLICK HERE
If you would like any additional information or have any questions, please contact The Rev’d Areeta Bridgemohan at 313-885-4841, ext. 121.
- Sunday, March 12th, 6 pm (after Evensong): Information session on the mission trip
- Wednesday, March 29th, 5 pm: Deadline to register; $150 deposit due
- Sunday, April 23rd, 6 pm (after Evensong): Mission trip prep session 1 (everyone welcome)
- Sunday, April 30th, 6 pm (after Evensong): Mission trip prep session 2 (everyone welcome)
- Sunday, June 18th at 10 am service: Commissioning of youth mission trippers and leaders
- Sunday, June 18th after 10 am service: Gathering of youth mission trippers and leaders for fellowship, check-in and final questions