Christ Church is pleased to offer the Parents' Day Out program for children 16 months old to 3 years. The PDO is a program that encourages and empowers parents and families by providing a safe, loving environment for their children while Mom or Dad enjoys a morning break.
Leah Mannino, Director
Colleen Jogan, Bears
Jessica Gault, Bears
Emily Owens, Cubs
Carolyn Morisette, Cubs
Hours of Operation
8:45 am to 12:00 pm Tuesday through Friday
Ages 16 months—3 years old
- Please plan to arrive no earlier than 8:45 am to give the Co-Op Nursery parents appropriate time to drop off their children at 8:35 am.
- New student? Please contact Leah Mannino to confirm space availability or click HERE to get more information!
- Christ Church Members: $40
- Non-member: $50
- Christ Church members: $17 per day ($16 per day for 2 or more days per week)
- Community member: $20 per day ($17 per day for 2 or more days per week)
The annual fee and the monthly tuition are due in two SEPARATE checks made payable to Christ Church Grosse Pointe, memo: Parents’ Day Out.
Your signature of the Written Information Packet Documentation Form indicates your acceptance of these fees.
Click the link below to get more information about the program or have your questions answered!